Coming Together is a Beginning, Working Together brings on a Plan of Action
- If you are a Helicopter Parent together we can work on a plan in working with your adolescent children.
- Do you still feel like your mind and body is living in a prison due to restrictions of parole/probation?
- Do you have a parent or loved one locked away in prison and have no real relationship with your them due to years of separation?
- Is PTSD causing you to feel detached, angry, full of guilt, shame, impulsive, anxiety ridden, night sweats, terrified of being alone, isolated, flawed, feelings.
- Have you been ostracized from your family due to your sexuality?
- Are you having a hard time maintaining a job or undecided on decision making choices?
- Have you lost a loved one and find it difficult to go on in life and no one understands?
- Have chronic pain and new law policies on opiates causing you to feel like you can no longer go on.
- Are you a victim of domestic abuse or sexual abuse and never sought intervention services?
- Has technology taking over your parenting skills and disrupted your family in terms of game addiction, smartphone and social media addiction.
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you have made the right decision on clicking on this website. New and online support groups producing a new mind, new habits, new exciting choices and new ways of thinking and behaving.
Please email me for consultation prices for Teacher training packages and for Individual Treatment Plans.